Being alive is a risk. In fact everything is a risk!
It’s a risk where you are in your life right now just as much as it’s a risk to step into unfamiliar
It’s your choice to –
- decide which decision is a risk and which isn’t
- decide which are the risks into the extraordinary
- Decide to stay in your comfort zone
You don’t always see that the choice is always yours.
I’ve seen, and heard of, too many women afraid to try –
- new things
- new places
- meeting new people
- travelling to different countries
- different ways of thinking
- going back to study
- eating different foods
- being open to the new
They, themselves, have placed these limitations on themselves – nobody else has!!
And, if you are one of these women, then your potential goes to waste!!
- your wonderful ideas
- your dreams
- your creativity
- your relationships you never realised
- your possibilities you never even attempted
- your reluctance to try
All because you were too afraid to be open to the new.
- feared what others would think
- doubted your own abilities
- feared what may or may not happen
I want that you find someone who can support you to take small or large steps so that you can, not only discover your abilities, gifts and strengths, you can begin to express them in your life.
When you do this, you will find this so empowering and even exhilarating as your confidence grows and grows. You will know your own value and start loving this woman who is you.
My wish for you is that you take your courage in both hands, take a risk and step into the unknown.
Go Well x